• Must translate to a variety of formats: eg., 4 color and monochrome for use on business cards, stationery, faxes, t-shirts, internet icons, etc. Can be scaled large enough to be emblazoned across a utility van, or small enough to be effective on a promotional piece such as a ballpoint pen, flash drive or post-it notepad.
• We prefer minimalistic designs that use simple geometry, and san serif typefaces. We’d rather see abstracted concepts of “clean,” rather than literal representations of cleaning products or implements. No brushes, brooms, mops, rags, vacuum cleaners, water bottles, push carts, etc., although stylized water drops, molecules, sparkles, bubbles, or even mop heads could be interesting.
• No cartoons - we want it to be accessible, but not cheap, childlike or literal.
• Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as stuffy or pretentious.
• We want to be seen as warm and accessible, but also professional, friendly, trustworthy, and experienced.
• We’re leaning toward a color palette of greens and blues, with maybe one or two accent colors from the opposite side of the color wheel. But if you have something better...
• Please do not use any stock images or clip art or copy something that already exists.
• We really like the classic logo styles featured at: