Great, fast, professional work. My 3rd time working with alygator.
How st250 started their logo design journey
Catalogforce makes catalogs for companies. We build catalogs in print, web and ipad formats. We are looking to “Re-Launch” our website with a completely new branded site. Here are the typeface or logo requirements:
• A cool logo / typeface, but not too "fun".
• Typeface will also work, the identity does not necessarily need to be a logo.. we are open
• If a logo, it needs to be smart and modern.
• No pastel colors (baby or kiddy colors). We are also open to different colors. Use solid colors that work on both
• Color preference is Black, blue, white, orange, red ( deeper shades)
• We DO NOT want to look like an IT (information technology) product and want to have a designer appeal.
• Prefer two different colors for “Catalog” and “Force”. Try placing the words in any combinations: Both the words in one line or stacking them one on top of the other
• Since we create print catalogs, ipads and web catalogs, it would be nice to have small icons of a print catalog, ipad and web catalog. Not a requirement.
• The header of the site is going to be either a black banner, or a grey banner.
• Our site will look just like one of these two sites: http://demo.templatesquare.com/html/elegance/ and
• Logos we like:
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Online visitors are usually business owners or designers. These include designers and who are looking for a product to simplify their catalog publishing process.
Requirements: We will need the typeface or logo in standard formats to be used on our website. We need color and B/W versions. Need the logo in transparent background, white background and black background. Need the logo delivered in .PSD format.
• Font needs to be good and solid not too frail
• Please submit with both light colored background and a dark background