Geronimo Labs geronimolabs.com
Geronimo Labs is an experienced Rich Internet Application development consultancy that specializes in Adobe Flex 4 and Flash Catalyst.
Our experience is in building RIAs for the large Auto makers such as FORD, TOYOTA, GM etc and in Banking and Finance. These are industries that need some better user experience and usability in their software systems.
Geronimo Labs is based on the sunny beaches in Sydney Australia and is affiliated with other local independent RIA consultants and RIA agencies and designers.
The name Geronimo Labs was inspired by the fun of doing something crazy yelling GERONIMOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
- Small / Medium Businesses wanting custom Rich Internet Applications for their business in Adobe Flex / MS Silverlight.
- Large Enterprise Companies looking for large Enterprise Development outsourcing in Adobe Flex / MS Silverlight.
- We not in the market for customers that want websites
We are looking for a sexy new logo to represent Geronimo Labs .
Important the new logo does not have to be anything like the current logo and website. Show us your cool ideas!
Look & Feel:
- Should be clear, clean and bold. Not overworked or too busy
- Should be easily translated black & white, work on dark or light backgrounds, or have such appropriate versions
- We're looking for a fresh loud memorable color scheme to use across all media that screams Geronimo Labs. I kinda like the green theme that we've got going now but I'm open to anything.
The current logo is attached below.
What I liked about this logo is the graffiti kinda of handwriting text made it fun, experimental and not so corporate.
The tag line was design develop deliver, reinforcing our clients we design the right system, develop it then deliver it on time & budget but this does not need to be incorporated into the new logo
The cogs in the logo was representing the methodical and mechanical process in which we take with the largest cog being deliver as the most important part and the final and most notable part in the process / logo while looking good.
Try mixing it up with "RIA Development", the URL or "Rich Internet Applications" or "Rich Internet Application Development"
The current website http://www.geronimolabs.com.
The logo is not on the website as it was made after the website in a hurry and does not fit with the website theme. Depending on the success of the logo design we would like to create a consistent brand to include business cards, website t-shirts, all documents and other media so the logo is very important.
I really like eboys pixel art if anyone does a logo like that style http://hello.eboy.com/eboy/category…/pixorama/
Please include original vector graphics with the deliverable so we can do some flash with it.