We are a fast growing dynamic IT Service company that focuses on eliminated computer and network headaches for small to mid-sized companies. We remotely monitor, manage and support our clients all over the country. Over the years our typical client has become more sophisticated and so have our services and we would like a logo to match.
ThinkTech or thinktech
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
10 Years ago we started out selling computer equipment and called ourselves ThinkTech Computers, Inc. Now we changed our business model to focus more on proactively preventing IT issues by monitoring, managing and supporting our clients. Although our legal name incorporates the word computers we are now more of a completely outsourced IT department for companies. We also do onsite service, IT consulting and professional services for our clients. We want a logo that can represent the new company we have evolved into. This logp will be used on our website, business cards, technician uniforms, letterhead etc.
- We have a tagline "You have enough to think about" but we are not sure if we want this incorporated into the logo or not
- The tagline is written to address small to mid-sized business owners and execs who already have many responsiblities in their company and by hiring our company we take the responsibility of IT Managment off of their plate.
- Our main color scheme is black and red but we are open to new ideas to create a new identity for our company
- In text the word ThinkTech has no spaces and two capital T's but our previous logo is all lower case. We are open to new ideas with either or something all together new.
- May want a symbol either integrated or beside the text that represents the company also
- Nothing cheesy looking
- No very intricate design or messy looking
- Do not want the word computers in the logo