Ivoivanov nailed it with their first and only entry. I had several good ones to choose from in the competition but this was the best. The design was clever in that it included a smile, hinting at the fact that this is related to dentistry, without being too obvious and without including a tooth. Overall it was clean, eye catching, and unique from all the other logos out there in this space.
How jameseo started their logo design journey
SEO by the Hour
SEO by the Hour ( http://seobythehour.com ) is a San Diego SEO firm providing superior SEO services for companies world-wide.
Thank you guys for helping me this project.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
B2B, Corporate, Professionals willing to spend $1,000/month or $100/hr for online marketing services.
- clear background
- The majority of the time, I would like the logo to have the color #006699. But every once in a while the logo needs to look good in black and white.
- Stress the SEO. by the Hour not a big deal. In fact I wouldn't mind if you did without the 'by the Hour'.
- I like clocks for the 'o' but the mandatory.
- Must go with the current website at SEObytheHour.com. But will also be on business cards, proposals, invoices, user profiles & hopefully on a new site (same color theme) soon.
- I attached old logos I like, but for some reason a friend hated it or it didn't look good all the time.