Hi!!!! My name is Melissa and I just started up a home business in Northern Virginia, called Myza Jewelry!!!! The name Myza came from years of my dad calling me Myza instead of Melissa. That nickname stuck with me for all of these years!!!
I design and create one of a kind jewelry (for women and little girls). I love to use stones, glass, porcelain, and metals. I am working on deploying my new website: myzajewelry.com, which will have an online shop. My current shop is at myzajewelry.etsy.com
Myza Jewelry is sold at a local hair salon, home parties, and at local craft fairs.
Hip and modern ladies! They want fashionable one of a kind custom jewelry. They are successful professionals who live and work in the DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia area. These ladies are tired of shopping at large department stores for their jewelry needs and appreciate the artistic ability and time creating jewelry that is just for them! These ladies appreciate knowing the jewelry artist that designed their jewelry.
* This Logo design will shape the Identity for the entire brand.
* It needs to transfer easily from website design, to car magnet and eventually store signage, as well as all of our stationery needs.
* Please keep the logo simple enough that transfers well onto a store sign, but unique enough as the jewelry I create and stands alone.
* We also need the logo for jewelry box tags/stickers, postcards (thank you cards) and business cards.
* Be creative.
* You may want to add an image to the actual text. I'm completely open to that.
* I would like to stick with 3-4 colors I have attached what my website looks like.
* I would like to have a logo that compliments the website and stands alone.