::scott:: was a terrific designer to work with. He clearly understood our vison, added a sense of style and branding above and beyond what we'd even conceived for the project, and worked in a very profesisonal and timely manner. We could't be happen with the quality of his work!
How Marno started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Marno Muth Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Artistic wedding photography with an focus om simplicity and truth.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I love simplicity. I also like trees, which is a bit trite, I know. The logo should not scream, "I am a photographer!" However, it should emphasize simplicity and leave a lasting impression of my name/brand to my viewer.
- the logo will be used on a white background (website, biz card)
- I would prefer that it not be long, lengthwise
- strong type-driven mark is highly preferred
- nothing fancy or complicated
- modern sans-serif font
- all uppercase, or all lowercase
- the word "photography" does not have to be included