The designer worked very well with our team to complete the final design. Minor amendments were quickly actioned during the initial phase. We were very pleased with the final design. This designer was very professional in their approach and we would happily work with them on future projects.
The Academy of Professional Development (UK)
- designteam K
Of 107 designs, Jabo was the best. He was responsive and worked with me on final adjustments.
- J. J. Design
J.J. provided a lot of examples and asked question to grasp the idea of the project. I recommend this designer!
How rsasubs started their logo design journey
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a group of selective British schools.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We have a draft logo but feel it is a little too simple. We are looking for the logo to seem traditional (i.e. a long history) but not too complex. We have several schools and all schools use the same logo and add their school names either to the right or underneath the logo in a simple type (Arial, Helvetica, or Times New Roman) in the same blue.
WHAT WE WANT:
- We must keep the lion or a version of it (i.e. different shape, size, detail lines or none, 3D vs flat).
- We must use the colours given in the palette (also white/black if you want).
- We definitely want to adding the DOCENDO DISCIMUS in a ribbon at the bottom
WE DON'T WANT:
- We must NOT have the lion in a circle... probably inside a shield or similar shape works best.
- We don't want a crown anywhere.
- If elements are added to the design, we want a reason/story
Some suggestions are to remove the stripes and flowers, add other elements inside or around.