To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo needs to also work if printed in black & white.
- The design can be focused on/around the word 'Saxon' the remainder of the company name can be smaller or the full name written underneath (will leave it up to the designer).
- Please do not use a lot of height in the logo, we do not want a square logo. (refer to example logos above)
- Prefer the background white
- 'Saxon' can be in upper/lower or title case however 'Agencies Pty Ltd' needs to be in title case as shown.
Ideas - these are just our random ideas, they do not need to be used.
We were thinking along the lines of turning a letter or two in 'Saxon' into an animal, or something like a cat hugging the 'N' in Saxon with it's tail underlining saxon etc. Basically incorporating the use of animals within the name.
If you use animals please not not make them cartoon looking, the logo needs to still remain professional and don't go for the obvious of turning the S into a Snake.
Please note due management being away this is likely to be extended to 30 Jan 2013.
To ensure that we don't get mis-represented as only selling supplies to treat small animals it would be advantageous if you included for example a horse within logo in additional to 2 small animals i.e dog/cat