San Francisco Community Business Resources (SFCBR)
San Francisco Community Business Resources (SFCBR) is a non-profit business assistance program which helps new start-ups and established businesses expand and grow. It is funded by the San Francisco Mayors Office of Community Investment and these free services are provided to all of San Francisco's small businesses. SFCBR will help all those who want to become an entrepreneurs by providing one-on-one consultation on how to get started on the road to entrepreneurial success.
SFCBR also works with several participating agencies to serve the specific language, cultural, and technical needs of the small businesses. Assistance provided in areas include: Business plan development, loans and financing, marketing, licenses and permits and many more.
SFCBR also conducts workshops covering a wide range of topics such as: Import and export of business, Applying for government business loans, Obtaining Contractor licenses, How to start your own business and many more.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is the logo that we hope to use for years to come. It will go on the website, brochures, t-shirts and various other marketing and branding pieces.
- The logo and the type (font) can be separate
- The logo or a part of it must be able to stand alone as an icon – for branding purposes (favicon, email signature, buttons, etc.)
- The graphic should in general be flat, unless there is a good reason for using depth
- Will need to look good in black and white
- Nice to have some picture or some graphic that shows what we do as we grow community businesses.
- Simple and elegant.
- Final design needs to be submitted in JPEG, PNG and Adobe (.ai) and (.eps) files.
- Try not to be too cliche with the Golden-Gate bridge/Transamerica tower. You can use it if it works for your design, but we're not looking for that type of thing in particular.
- Web 2.0 style design
- Run of the mill logo work - BE CREATIVE!