I need a new logo designed for an advertising network that is
focused on Ruby and Ruby on Rails publishers. The Ruby Row name is inspired by Diamond Row, so something that plays on that would be great. Like a street, storefront, row of stores, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Ruby Row is an exclusive advertising network of trusted and respected Ruby and Ruby on Rails publishers. The first logo was something I threw together to launch the site, but now I want something much more unique. I am looking at some sponsorship opportunities and I would like something that better represents the network.
The idea behind the name of Ruby Row is similar to Diamond Row, the network consists of the top Ruby publishers. I would love something that ties back that inspiration, perhaps a storefront, street, sign, etc.
- Should match the existing design on the site (look good on a red background)
- Should also look good on a white background if possible
- Should include the name Ruby Row, but I would like the logo to work separately on its own as well.
- Don't use the current Ruby, but a new Ruby is OK
- Too many colors (this will need to be printed on t-shirts etc)