Seven did a great job of nailing down a great design right from the beginning. I had some minor adjustments made but the overall design really captured what I wanted in the brief. The communication and revision process was very easy. Keep an eye out for their designs in your contest. Highly recommended.
How Steve McIntosh started their logo design journey
We are a software development firm specializing in workflow/collaborative applications development.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our logo and brand image is outdated and in need of updating. It's old, tired, confusing and amateurish - or so our target market tells us. We want something reflective of a dynamic, innovative technology company.
- The new version of the logo must retain the 1+1=3 moniker
- The name of the company is Teamwork Solutions. That can be used as a tagline, though our current tagline is "integrating people and technologies for improved corporate performance". Open to suggestions on this.
- The current logo can be found at http://www.teamsol.com/home2.nsf/TS…2.GIF?open
- The color scheme of the new logo should be complementary to the product's logo: http://www.processitsoftware.com/pi…o.GIF?open
- The new logo should be legible in color and black and white. It will be used primarily on the web, but will occasionally be used in printing and on clothing.
- Final file should be in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop