1. would like to keep branding similar to current logo- utilizing red bricks in some format, as well as a black horse
2. current logo suffers from these problems (please eliminate):
- Integrated wording (I don't like that the words collide with the imagery, the logo should work without any text)
- Gradient behind bricks, and there are too many bricks.
- Detail is too complex to use in many circumstances, for example: too much detail in the horse's tail and too many font, color, and style changes in text between "Foundation", "Equine", and "Mobile Medicine and Dentistry"
3. "proposed logo" is a design I found interesting. (for reference, the horse in proposed logo is grey not black). It currently uses stock imagery which I would like to stay away from. I like the 3/4 view of the horse in my current logo, but would entertain other choices if you have a good idea
4. Final product should be vector and text on a transparent background. Please provide at least two groups: one for light and one for dark backgrounds. The horse should be black on the white background, and white on the black background.
5. Name of the clinic is Foundation Equine Mobile Medicine and Dentistry. Foundation Equine should be prominent with mobile medicine and dentistry less emphasized.
6. I prefer sans serif fonts. The logo is placed on windows of our vehicle so please keep this in mind and do not use very thin fonts.