I am John Wood, founding member of http://www.uswellnessmeats.com that commenced marketing grass-fed meats in 2000. Since conception, our company has risen to the number one company in the USA for direct shipping of grass-fed meats to American consumers. This has lead to a strong network of super health conscious consumers who are on the cutting edge of nutrition and general wellness in all walks of life.
A network of doctors, sports trainers and biochemist spun off from the meat company has decided to concentrate on specific unique supplements that are driven by amino acid sequencing which is the new buzz in the 21st century biochemist community. Combining healthy grass-fed meats and powerful trace minerals with the ability to drive key nutrients through cell walls for maximum hydration and waste removal you set the stage for dramatically slowing the aging process.
The same technology has created a new weapon for lyme disease and candida. Candida is impacting 75% of Americans and most have not a clue. Same delivery system will control pain and heal muscles.
Baby boomers concerned about aging
Senior citizens in good health wanting to continue living a robust life style.
Soccer Moms with active kids in school sports looking for the 'edge' that raises ATP 10% legally for increased athletic performance.
Eventually getting main stream docs prescribing the same new age chemistry for professional athletes.
1. For now, we are looking for a very creative but simply logo using the healthy human cell as the focal point for our NEW business
2. Final product should be in high definition quality able to support any web application
3. 20 products will be in the initial production run and the winner of the logo will be employed to create individual product labels for retail bottles as a secondary effort. This will prove to be an ongoing endeavor
4. Suggest contestants study http://www.uswellnessmeats.com as some of the same color themes will carry over. This site has generated a lot of traffic over time.
5. use email@example.com can be used for follow-up questions.