Always communicative and on top of projects, and I intend to use this designer again and again!
- Cheryl Boyd
How OpenBox started their logo design journey
Create a logo for a company that creates electric cars - logo says 'trucks', 'prestige', ahead of the curve and 'environmentally green'.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Have a logo now that tries to look like the chrome 3d embossed on the side of a truck, but it doesn't quite work. Want the car feeling (needs to appeal to fleet managers) - like the Toyota or GM logos for hybrid vehicles. Want the logo to say prestige/value like the Cadillac wings - want it to be emblematic.
Needs to say clean/green/environmentally friendly.
- Looks good in black & white as well as colour
- Suggests green (environmental) - not necessarily the colour green (although could have some of it
- Looks like it could be a hood ornament - conveys value & prestige - emblematic
- Looks good very large or very small
- Tagline 'rapid electric vehicles' can be used in the logo or the logo works without it
- Logo itself does not have to be the REV word, can be an icon with REV somewhere else in/beside/under the design.