How Roy Phillips started their logo design journey
Create a logo for a large scale power plant developer
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
REP Energy designs, engineers, and deploys commercial and utility scale powerplants. Our main focus is on Solar Farms using double axis tracking systems with crystalline PV solar panels. Our customers are doing this for its economic / investment value. Their main concern is making money.
- Unique to the solar industry
- Produces positive cash flow
- Appeals to commercial, large corporations and utilities
- Shows action and energy production
- Show version with energy from the e in rep
- Focus on the environment
- Appeal to residential customers
- Warm and fuzzy
- Hippie Dippie