We are a real-time hyper local mobile ad network with years of experience in the mobile and web space.
We have created a logo that requires a bit of creative refinement.
History of the name and logo: Chlkboard (pronounced: chalkboard) is based upon a concept where cafe's typically promote their today's special. We are taking that concept to the mobile and digital world where users within the vicinity are able to see the latest promotions. Hence the name Chlkboard.
We are a B2B company. Our audience are on 2 fronts:
1) local retailers of all sorts typically very small corner shop types with no marketing personnel.
2) Publishers: ie makers of mobile apps, games etc who place our hyper local ads into their apps in order to generate ad-revenues. Think about hyper local Google ad-sense.
We have created a logo and colour scheme. You will be responsible of creating the following:
1) refining the logo that has a "nearby" symbol in the logo name
2) vectorizing the logo so it can be used in various sizes
3) 2 colour combinations so the logo can be used against both black and white background. ie black letters should be replaced by white for black background
4) Colours: Chlk (in black Helvetica Neue condensed black) board (same as above BUT O should look like the "nearby" icon on iphone with colour: CMYK: 7, 93, 86, 17)
5) The underline is in Chalkduster and should the same font with CMYK: 7, 93, 86, 17
See the current logo Chlkboard with underline in attached file.
Note: the picture-1.png the letter O in the chlkboard should look something like the nearby icon in this pic.