Turnkey is interested in coming up with a new logo - that does not include a KEY! We are most interested in the ICON portion of the logo that helps demonstrates our brand. We are looking for a designer to come up with the right combination of this new ICON and the name TurnKey. This icon would EITHER go next to our name TurnKey, similar to how Expedia.com utilizes a globe, or Four Seasons utilizes a tree. OR it would be part of the name TurnKey, similar to how Orbitz utilizes the "O" or Sonder utilizes the "O".
We are a hospitality company that caters to families traveling to unique homes. Our homes are located across the country in fun vacation destinations ranging from the mountains to the beaches.
When someone sees our logo, we want them to think about homes, hospitality, family, fun beach/ski destinations - or some or all of them! We would like this ICON and logo to include one or more of the following:
• Possibly incorporate the idea of 'people in a home' AND/OR hospitality into an icon in a conceptual/abstract way
• AND/OR incorporate the idea of mountains, beach, sun, fun, and/or urban areas with the concept of a home in a conceptual/abstract way
• AND/OR incorporate the idea of people interacting together in a home in a conceptual way
We want the Icon and logo to have a modern look, following certain types of designs. Either:
• A flat, geometric more simple design like a Four Seasons tree, AB hotels, A3 Architecture
• OR a modern, blockier design like Vail Resorts, Indiana Modern
• OR an incorporated letter design like Sonder, Orbitz or Aloft hotels
• Since we are marketing ourselves towards an affluent hospitality market, we need to be aspirational.
• We are also a very high tech company - so it needs to be modern
• Concepts should include: Warmth, hospitality, luxury, fun, comfort, confidence, consistency of service, vacation, elegance, style, mid-century modern
The design examples we have attached are all to give guidance on the concept - not necessarily to be followed exactly!