What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo for ISPW (http://www.ispw.com) needs to be modernized - I think you'll agree!We want to keep it "somewhat recognizable" but are open minded. The official colors are "deep blue" and "deep purple".
Have thrown around the ideas of 3D spheres, glass/crystal, reflections.
Their tagline is "Enterprise Software Change Management" but not sure if we want to include that or not.
What they do:
ISPW writes software that manages the development process (compiling, troubleshooting, submitting, bugtesting, etc.) for huge teams of developers (in the thousands). Their customers are big banks, governments, and large development projects that use mainframes.
- Needs to be recognizable as the same company
- Want to use blue & purple
- Can really experiment with the existing lines thru the logo
- Font is pretty open to interpretation
- Want to experiment with 3D
- Like the "water reflection" idea under the logo
- If using rendered 3D/rasters, we want a LARGE copy that would be usable for high resolution print
- Include all fonts, rasters in PSD and vectors in AI/PDF.
- Can be slick, but not wild - selling to big business
- New colors