***PLEASE VIEW IMAGE ATTACHED BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR DESIGN. IT REALLY GIVES AN INDICATION OF WHERE I WANT TO GO.
HUMA PUBLICATIONS IS FAVE.
Our business is aimed at small business.
So I would like the logo to feel very approachable.
the words "Real World" is not about being global it is taken from the term , "..in the real world" i.e. this is how things really are in todays world.
Our Service angle:
"We look after all your online and digital needs - So you can focus on your core business" (This is not a tag line)
We need to show that the company is
- fun and easy to work with
- and very approachable for small business companies to sign on with us.
I would like the logo to look
I like the idea of minimal designs with a twist of creative flair, a little fun is okay.
- lower case fonts for real world
- uppercase fonts for media
- real world is more the focus and media more so the byline
- maybe realworld with no spaces and defined by font weight, color etc??? Just a thought.
- simple fonts but slightly altered so that they are not 100% stock, just a little tweak here or there
Again view attached image for some inspiration.
No more globes please
Not space agey
Im open to freehand styled symbol or neat styled symbol
Think web 2.0 friendly for the symbol like twitter, mac, etc.
Something that relates to small biz, or design, or media. Or is it something that is completely unrelated that will create a talking point? Surprise me, I am Looking for ur input...
Did I say no more globes?
Versions of the logo
- main logo design in colour
- flat white version of the logo to sit on a coloured background (the same colour that is used as the logos primary colour)
- black/grey version to sit on a white background
We will require illustrator and eps copies with both cmyk and rgb.
Thank you for your time and thank you for your submissions.
You all truly are a talented bunch and i am very envious of your talents!!
Real World Media