Great designer. Listen to feedback and quick to respond with changes
How jonah7 started their logo design journey
We need a logo for a short sale real estate service and community that supports it.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are launching a new Web 2.0 version of our membership site called
ShortSaleology. ShortSaleology is an ALL-IN-ONE service that real
estate investors use to have us do all the work for getting their short
sale approved. Think of it as the "one stop shop" for getting your short sale approved. A short sale is when a bank that is dealing with a homeowner typically in foreclosure or severely behind on their payments agrees to discount the debt owed to them in return for a quick, liquidation sale as an alternative to carrying-out an expensive foreclosure process.
some keywords for brainstorming related words and phrases are; short sale, short sale real estate, foreclosure, preforeclosure, sheriff sale, loss mitigation, debt negotiation, bank liquidation sale, notice of default (NOD)
- a logo that communicates an easy done-for-you service
- a logo that communicates community
- some subtle reference to real estate
- a design that is more corporate less cartoon like
- A clean and crisp logo "think apple" for example
- something that prints well for t-shirts and hats
- Right now our tag line is: A Community of Short Sale Investors Serving as One. If you think you can make this any better incorporating any of the above attributes feel free to do so. It would be beneficial to have some reference to the services provided.
- a cartoon like logo
- too many colors... keep it to 3 max
- to much clutter... keep it crisp
- italicized capital letters