I am a wife, mother, nature lover, artist, and Kansas City's expert in all things real estate. I specialize in the Waldo, Brookside, Plaza, and downtown areas of Kansas City. Older, unique homes in beautiful neighborhoods with authentic character and charm are what drew me to these areas. Unlike the boring, cookie-cutter subdivisions of neighboring townships, I love the idea of a home buyer choosing a home that reflects their style.. their life.. their love for architectural character.
Restoring old houses is a passion of mine - In particular, making updates to create a more environmentally sound living space. I am an environmentalist and a creative spirit that loves the look and feel of worn, recycled paper, local historic spaces, neutral colors (greens, grays, browns), and funky contemporary pieces of art.
My website is the basis of my business, and it will serve as a portal for family, friends, clients and potential contacts to learn everything there is to know about the Kansas City area. My website will reflect my passion for protecting our environment and have a rustic, artistic flare to it. My logo should reflect this as well and fit within the look and feel of the website being created.
The real estate market is vast and broad.... my niche in the Kansas City area is the Waldo, Brookside, Plaza, Midtown, Downtown market (although I do work in all areas of Kansas and Missouri).
Adults ages 26-64 who are looking to buy or sell a home either now or in the future. Singles, families, retired.. it doesn't matter. Anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home and who cares about selecting a home that matches their personality, lifestyle, etc. Others who are simply looking for local information on their community, fun things to do, ways to go green, or to read my blog are also targeted to visit my website.
Please be creative. My intent is not to look like every other boring real estate agent out there. I have shared my personality, interests, and website audience above. Please try to stick within that vision I have created for you.
1. Logo should be a symbol, plus my name Carrie Zerillo
2. Symbol can be incorporated into my name, it can be an element of nature, a creative combination of letters in my name.... whatever you think will make it a strong design.
3. Feel free to explore all caps or upper/lowercase lettering
4. Color palette should reflect my website and include any of the following: browns, black, neutral creams, white, greens, grays, blues.
5. You are free to be creative! I want something that looks artistic - not like the usual agent logos with cheesy icons and lettering
1. Please reference my website mock-up that is currently in development
2. Note the use of greens, browns, neutrals, etc.
3. Note the horizontal space available for my logo
4. Note the bottom of the website - the visual that looks like recycled paper, ink blotting, etc. I LOVE this element of the website and would like to bring that same look & feel upward to my logo. It does NOT have to match this exactly, but I would love the logo to tie together the entire site and reflect that authentic charm of the areas I serve.