We need to redesign the logo for our flagship JobMatch Talent trademark.
JobMatch Talent is an online, international, high-end recruitment testing system developed in Scandinavia. Designed for use by companies (mainly HR departments) in their recruitment process; job applicants complete 200 questions online, with results being generated automatically in our online system. Each result shows 33 different aspects of a candidate’s work-related attributes. These include work structure, motivation, willpower, energy, ability to collaborate, etc. The result is then used by the HR department as part of the recruitment process in order to assess whether the person has the personal characteristics needed for the position for which they are being considered.
For more information and for our current brand colours and graphic profile, please visit http://www.jobmatchtalent.com
This project is in preparation for the launch of our international franchise system. Currently in Scandinavia, we have approximately 1,000 customers and 2,000 users of our online system. During 2017 we are going to roll-out a full franchise system in which the new logo and/or logotype will play a major design role.
We're open to any ideas, such as:
* Reworking the existing logotype
* Creating a completely new logotype
* Creating a completely new logotype and logo, separately or in conjunction
* Creating a completely new design concept
* Feel free to play around with illustrations within the logo or logotype.
* Feel free to play around with the terms JobMatch, Talent and JobMatch Talent
* Feel free to play around with the letters JMT or JM or J
• The overall design should be executed professionally and with finesse.
• Our brand colours must form the basis for the design
Cyan - #00BCD4 (R:0 G:188 B:212)
Dark Teal - #00838F (R:0 G:131 B:143)
Light Teal - #80DEEA (R:128 G:222 B:234)
Orange - #FF9100 (R:255 G:145 B:0)
(see our website at http://www.jobmatchtalent.com)
• The logo or logotype should be related to the following in order of priority:
Soft areas such as personality
Positivity and happiness
We work with people and their individual work-related characteristics – not machines or physical products.
Background to the current design.
The current JOBMATCH TALENT logotype was designed with the intention of giving an impression of stability and conservatism, with a touch of creativity.
The problem with the existing design is that in some cases it can be too long, for example when shown in a list. What we are missing is a shorter logo that can both stand alone and be used in conjunction with the full name. At the present time, the name is the logo – this need not necessarily be the case, the logo and the name can be two separate elements.
The winner of this competition will have a good chance of continuing to work with us during the development of the remainder of our graphic profile and designs for our franchise system.