Working with Creativica design was a straightforward process, considering we had to get across our thoughts/requirements though messages, i think the brief was understood well and any queries we had were dealt with quickly and professionally. We would definitely use Creativica design again.
How JOHNPHOFFMAN started their logo design journey
I am bringing a new product to market and looking to develop a logo for the product. The product is a container for an apple that is used to transport the apple and also can be used to cut the apple. In addition, the container holds a dipping sauce (caramel, chocolate, etc) that can be enjoyed when eating the cut apple.
Think of this like product as one of the following: (a) A clear lunch box for an apple (b) A waterbottle like a Nalgene bottle.
The logo should be clean and simple.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1) Health conscious consumers looking for on-the-go consumption of fresh fruit.
2) Younger, active, health concsious
3) Trend setters, first adopters
1) Think clean design. Like Apple computers. RE-APPLE
2) This is for a food product
3) Simple is good!
4) Open to any colors, however, consider the following (1) This is a package for an apple (i.e black is not a good choice) (2) The logo will be on the package which is clear. (3) Apples are usually red or green or some combination in between.
5) The package is re-usable.
6) "Reduce, Re-use, Re-Apple" - (not required to be in the logo, but think of this slogan when designing)