Ramenbox.com needs a fun, poppy, cartoony logo that will be featured on the website, stationary, business cards, and of course, our actual Ramenboxes! Whats a Ramenbox? Well, users go to our site and choose from over 50 different types of instant noodles, all with their own reviews and ratings and then proceed to build their own custom box of ramen. We then ship them their personalized Ramenbox in a tray that is designed to sit on their countertop. Have fun with this one!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Ramenbox.com is about featuring the latest and greatest instant noodles that the world has to offer. the site will use a lot of reds, oranges, yellows, white, black/grays...we will model the site after your logo. the logo should feel fun and young, as we are primarily targetting college students, and it should definitely pop off the page, with a cartoony aspect to it. i know there will be a tendency to work in some asian-ness into the logo but please try to refrain from any asian references (no chopsticks). altho most of our instant ramen is asian, we are an American company. here is a link of an example of a logo/box that we like: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images…_SH20_.jpg
as you can see, it is fun and cartoony and pops at you. please don't copy this logo, but let it get your creative juices going.
if you think you know what we might be looking for, please, by all means submit an entry. i will try to give as much feedback as i can everyday. thank you!!
- shades of reds, oranges, yellows, black/grays, whites on website
- simple and clean but cartoony and poppy
- easy to read
- prefer smooth rounded lines than straight sharp ones
- it must be dynamic and fun and cartoonish
- the brand is Ramenbox
- the tagline is Savor the Choice.
- if you are going to have noodles or even a box, we prefer to have them shown abstractly than literally.
- no chopsticks or forks
- no stereotypical asian-y images
- prefer not to have actual ramen noodles as part of the logo or even a box unless it's done ABSTRACTLY or tastefully
- no chinese food takeout boxes. please.