PattyAnne made a logo for my wine apparel business. She did great work, and from start to finish only took about two hours. I am extremely pleased!
Great designer, great communication. Will request again.
- Cross the Lime
Gila always exceeds my expectations! I can't wait to work with her again.
- Rohit Kundu
thanks for the designs and hope to use your service in future. Regards
A great artist! 100% recommend; Quality, attentive and responsive!
- Bleeding Heart Brew
How jenco3 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mister Charlie Publishing
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Children's book publishing company.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dog is black.
Bowtie is a light blue with white polka dots (but open to suggestions).
Good with yellow and red too.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
*We are a small children's book publishing company.
* We will be releasing picture books for children ages 3-9.
* We want to catch the attention of parents with our logo as well as children.
* Our goal is to produce fun, colorful picture books and foster a love of reading. We want to inspire creativity, instill confidence and promote respect for all.
* We would like to incorporate these values in the design.
* Mister Charlie is a 1 year old shitzu. He is a sweet, loving and curious pup. He wears a bowtie and loves his tennis ball. We want him in the logo, possibly reading, sitting on or holding a book too. Open to suggestions.
* Interested in seeing both modern, simple cartoonish logo or a classic image.
*Image must capture the attention of parents as well as children.
* Inspiration: https://www.pinterest.com/jenco2015/logos/
Thank you so much.