1. Our first brand name that we would like created by 99 Design is “My Kitchen Elves.”
o This, as well as all subsequent brand names, starts out with “My” and ends with “Elves.”
o For example, My Kitchen Elves, My Travel Elves, etc.
o To have consistency among the brands, we need a basic logo – with elves (doing some generic activity such as packing and shipping, if possible without looking odd) – that requires ONLY background modifications to adjust to subsequent brands. In other words, the basic logo must work with ANY background image; be it kitchen, travel, or any other theme.
2. Although “elves” may connote Christmas, we do NOT want the logo to look blatantly Christmassy with an obvious elf outfit at all.
3. The logo needs to be simple, clean, cartoonish, and adorable.
4. We want to incorporate Golden Retriever puppy images.
o As a starter, some photographs are attached. (Again, I do not care for the obviously “elfy” outfits, as shown in the first two photos; a tiny elf hat, as in the third photo but not Christmassy, is probably more appropriate.)
o The “puppy elves” need to be in their element, thoroughly enjoying being who they are and what they do – especially like those in the last two picture with puppies' tongues showing. (Our favorite.)
5. Because our name ends with “Elves (multiple),” there needs to be more than one “puppy elf.” To keep it simple and clean, however, we probably could use only a couple “puppy elves” BUT we’re open to what you can come up with.
With your end design, we'd like to have the ability to change the name ourselves to match our other products.