Ella designed a logo that perfectly aligned with what I envisioned, I applaud her insight to translate my vision to reality in all aspects of the design. She was thorough with extremely efficient follow through, and established a partnership to achieve my goals for the contest. I would hire her again, and recommend her work and professionalism to others.
How Shazz started their logo design journey
Logo design for Propable. Propable is a range of web-based management tools for property owners, managers and investors.
Our logo must communicate simplicity, professionalism and confidence.
Propable is a range of web-based management tools for property owners, managers and investors. Propable covers aspects such as property advertising, tenancy management, cashflow tracking and investment analysis.
Typically a slightly older group, so not the typical "web 2.0" crowd. That said, we want to embody the focus on simplicity and clean design that Web 2.0 offers. A good proportion of our users are scared off by complicated websites!
- Modern, professional logo
- Must be clean and simple and appealing to those who are not the typical "web 2.0" crowd
- Propable has a huge focus on making things extremely quick and easy, streamlining old processes - so the logo should communicate simplicity
- Gradients, subtle shadows ok
- Our users manage their business with our product, so the logo must be confident and professional.
- We like colour, but do not like overly bright or garish colours. So no spectrums of colour please!
- No reflections please
- Anything that makes the product seem technical should be avoided