Globesweethome got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Professional Website Investors
Check out Globesweethome's Logo design contest…
Buy & Scale E-commerce Sites Into Semi-Passive Income
This logo is for a high ticket course and consulting service to help pre-retirees purchase and grow dropshippingdrop shipping websites that will earn them semi-passive income. The existing Professional Website Investors portion should be 25% or less of the area and the rest of the name should be 75%. Only provided the existing logo to avoid clashing colors and style.
Please use our professionalwebsiteinvestors.com logo as inspiration to be incorporated into the design.
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $299.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Globesweethome collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
ZipLawyer is a platform for connecting clients and attorneys. Law firms use our marketing & analytics services to find n
We are an eCommerce company selling print products like banners, flyers, calendars, flags, business cards, and more in d
Our mission at pondr. is to create idea management software that efficiently collects and ranks ideas anonymously from a
Assembly Exchange is the access point to reach a highly elusive demographic of 60M+ mobile and social users across some