We’re looking for someone who’s creative, has got good design skills and has worked with creating professional logos before.
1. The logo needs to come across professional and needs to include the words ReviewGiant.com (this includes the .com in the logo)
2.What you see at http://reviewgiant.com/ currently, is not what the site is going to look like. It will more look along the lines of: http://nifty.co.nz/reviewgiant/001.html - but with more professional graphical work and colour. We will include grey shadow border lines.
3.We will base the colour of the site around the colours of the logo.
The colour combinations you can choose from are:
Combination 1: dark orange, orange, light orange, dark grey, grey, light grey, black and white (dont have to include all).
Combination 2: blue-orange-white.
NOTE: Please create the logo on a white or light grey background.
4. The logo will be used for the website mainly, but also in letterheads and in email signatures, so if you can display how the logo will look like in black on a white background as well that would be great.
5. The typeface should be clear. We want something that stands out and is easy to read, so please leave out calligraphy font, something that has a new web 2. 0 look should be good.
6. The logo should represent and invoke some of the following feelings: authority, trust, respect, wisdom, passion, strength, energy, friendly and welcoming.
7. We want you to include some kind of image/icon into the logo, could be a friendly character, a comment bubble (s), conversation, magnifying glass, or anything else you may feel will suit well with the name ReviewGiant.com.
8. Not looking for big dragons or used clip art, needs to be unique, modern and creative.
9. The logo and icon needs to portray what the site is about and that again is reading reviews, comparing products and giving consumer feedback.
Thanks and look forward to seeing your logo.