I am very happy with the designs by Unelogo who it feels like has almost become one of our team. There were numerous tweaks to the designs we wanted and Unelogo was always happy to make them and did so in a speedy and efficient way.
A pleasure to work with!
How crea8or started their logo design journey
JobLink Australia (Training and Employment Solutions)
JobLink Australia is a training and employment services company. We hire people who are unemployed and provide them with training and a place to work. We facilitate government approved (nationally recognised training) to those who wish to gain new skills for the workforce.
Our tag line is: Training and Employment Solutions
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
JobLink Australia is for people that are unemployed or looking to transition into a new career. Our targets are people who currently use recruitment agencies but are looking for someone that can take that extra step and help them up-skill to set them on their desired career path and meet the demands of industry.
1. No stock images.
2. Our logo should show something about training and employment solutions
3. We want something that looks very professional and makes people say "I want to deal with these people" (this means NO cartoon style or clip art graphics)
4. The name should be typed ------> JobLink Australia (Capital 'J', Capital 'L') it should include our tag line "Training and Employment Solutions"
5. A bit of research on how color impacts psychology - We'd like to see colors that would have a positive impact on people, especially if their down and without a job - Present a couple of color schemes with a brief explanation.
6. A brief explanation on the rationale behind your design
Two formats required:
1. For print (CMYK with transparency intact)
2. For web (.png .jpg .gif etc with transparency intact)