Our logo will need to appeal to a wide audience that includes:
1. Disc Jockeys (DJ’s);
2. Bands and Musicians;
3. Clubs, Bars and Other Venues; and
4. Corporates (Fashion shows, conferences, and exhibitions).
Although we are open to your creative ideas, we think our logo should:
1. use a modern font that expresses professionalism and innovation;
2. be clear and stand out (i.e. not too fancy); and
3. include an icon that portrays the services we provide.
Overall, we want our logo to appeal to all our customers. For example, a logo designed solely for disc jockeys would be inappropriate for our corporate clients.
An example of some logos that we like can be seen at:
We do not want a logo:
1. that uses an unprofessional font for text;
2. that looks like a cartoon or graffiti art; and
3. uses too much colour.
The logo will be used on a website and for print (business cards, brochures and letterhead). Accordingly, we require the following file types:
• EPS Vector File;
• PSD 300dpi File; and
• Several GIF and JPG files at different sizes and resolutions.
If your design is successfully, there is potential for future work.