Emi was very professional and flexible. As with any creative process, it took time to get to know each other and to learn what we like from a design perspective but we are very happy with the final product. Will gladly work together again in the future!
How John Woods started their logo design journey
We are launching a new imaging technology company that takes imaging scans of the brain. We will need a logo and website but this contest is only for the logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our website is http://www.4dcapsule.com there is no web page up yet, we will do a different contest for that project, but right now we wanted to start getting ideas for the logo.
So wipe your mental slate clean, we are looking for unique idea submissions here... the entire jist of this logo should be that "we capture images of the brain". Free associate as much as you want, go wild here, I need some creative looks.
We are a new company so we are looking for something really hot, I like colors that contrast well.
- The logo needs to focus more on a high-tech look rather than a medical look.
- We need it to be clean and sharp.
- I would be open to either an "classic extremely professional look" or a "Google" type look.
- We will require the original layered photoshop vector art file upon completion.
- We also would like to have the logo work well on a transparent background, so that we can use it in a variety of different scenarios.
I am not going to put limitations on you, but I just don't want any mediocre or cheesy designs.