Emi was very friendly, helpful and available all the time which was greatly appreciated considering time differences. He is a highly efficient designer who takes feedback on board and ensures you are happy with the end result.
How JulieD started their logo design journey
New Power Asia is an online and print magazine for the leading producers and distributors of electrical power in Asia.
It is modern, dynamic and encompasses both traditional and new power producing technology - from coal to nuclear to wind.
New Power Asia
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Power drives both economic development and technological advances, which in turn promote wealth and social harmony.
- New Power Asia is a magazine title read by the CEOs and leading executives of Electrical Power Producing Companies.
- It encompasses both traditional energy consuming power producers (ie coal and oil) as well as nuclear and renewable energy producers (wind, wave biomass etc).
- Most power/energy online and print magazines look 15 years out of date. New Power Asia will be clean, modern and dynamic, incorporating news and analysis as well as regulatory, educational and power community issues.
- Clean, modern and dynamic.
- The font is critical.
- Can be an image plus lettering or lettering alone.
- The word ‘New’ should be a different colour or font or size to the words ‘Power Asia’.
- There should be an element of ‘earth’ or ‘environment’ feel BUT it is a power magazine and so should be more engineering and mechanical or technological in nature.
- A fussy design.
- Something feminine.
- Overt environmentalism.
- Old fashioned.