Very fast turnaround time, added little details that made a big difference vs other designers and took the time to think how to make a distinct logo based on the description provided.
How Grantwphoto started their logo design journey
Grant Watkins Photography
I'm a 25 year old photographer based in Manhattan, Kansas. Manhattan is mostly made up of college students(25,000) during the school and regular population. My main focus in photography is weddings but I also photograph high school seniors, family, and engagements. My business motto is not to charge people an arm and leg. Straight forward pricing and no games.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My target audience is a couple different types of photography, that's why the logo must appeal to ALL types(wedding,engagement,high school senior, family) I don't want something for just one type of photography.
1. Artistic logo with a symbol/design. - I want a potential client to recognize my logo right off the bat.
2. A logo that can be used along multi-places such as a wedding contract, print release, model release,watermark,website. etc etc.
3. High-resolution (vector perhaps?) I want to be able to print it off for a sign, to use at a bridal show, vendor display sign.(not sure of the exact size)
4. I would like a fancy font but nothing hard to read.
5. Modern look.
6. Somehow using GW together would be nice.
7. Layered photoshop .psd/,jpeg file
8. I like to see some letters bold and others not.
9. I want multi-colors of the same design.
10. Horizontal and Vertical logos(they can be exactly the same elements)
newlogo.png - I like this logo. Very simple. I would want a more modern, somewhat "edgy" look but not too edgy.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.