Fat, Drunk and Fancy is a food and lifestyle brand that focuses on supporting people who want to feel connected to family through the food experience. The name of the brand is a play on words and so we were looking for that creativity in the logo design, along with with minimalist/rustic elements. We saw several designs that we were drawn to, but it was ultimately Jamie's design that spoke to us and we felt captured the brand. Jamie (jpmedia) was easy to work with - responsive, timely, and captured what Fat, Drunk and Fancy is all about. The play on words that means so much to us really comes through in the subtle differences in the fonts that Jamie chose. We look forward to working with Jamie and jpmedia again in the future!
How Gretchen started their logo design journey
just beginning the branding process with a new partnership for a law firm in Portland, Oregon. Need a logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
my company is developing a web site for the Shulman DuBois firm. They have no logo. They are a new partnership with young attorneys in Portland, OR. They want something to reflect their energy - nothing old, cold or crotchety!
I've set up daily meetings (M-F) with the partners to review the logos that are submitted.
- colors: blue, green and orange (orange as an accent?)
- needs to inlcude firm name: Shulman DuBois, LLC
- show with URL and without - URL: http://www.PDXInjuryLaw.com
- Shulman and DuBois are two people's last names. And they don't wantany clever "B" usages. SDB is fine, as is SD. SB won't work.
- Please include design submissions in both color and black &white, they want to see what it'll look like in black on theirletterhead.
- They like "PDXInjuryLaw" WITH "PDX" and the "I" in "Injury" and the L in "Law" all capitalized, rather than "PDXINJURYLAW"