I’m an ex ballet dancer who is starting up his own pilates and Gyrotonic studio in an up market suburb.
A brief description of what I do.
What I tell my clients is if you go and observe any gym floor you’ll see people doing rep after rep of weight so the can get muscle. What these people don’t realise is the more they work on there big global muscles the under lying supportive muscles that help give there joints structural stability are getting weaker, which eventually will buckle under the pressure and result in something tearing or dislocating. So, what I like to do is work on the smaller supportive muscles to make them strong so the bigger muscles can work more efficiently. Hence the brand name FITNESS FROM WITHIN.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm targeting an existing market that has 2 to 3 other studios like what i'm going to start. The advantage i'll have over my competitors is the Gyrotonic which will be a new form of exercise to the area and my past experience as a dancer. the people i'll be targeting are. new and expecting mums, the elderly, athletes, dancers and any one whos looking to do something different to the norm.
1) I would like the logo to be circular in design
2) I want the logo design to embodies inner strength
3) It needs to be powerful and stands out but not masculine in its feel as not to alienate the female clientele
4) The logo needs to be a stand alone piece with no words in the design
5) Defiantly no bold harsh colours it needs to be warm and inviting tones
6) The lettering can be underneath or on top your choice with an interesting font
The files we will require are:
Web format needs to be low to mid resolution jpg
Business cards and letterhead in high resolution
High resolution PDF and EPS