How LiveHappyMarketing started their logo design journey
Live Happy Marketing
Brand character is: Dedicated, Authentic, Energetic, Results-Driven
Our points of Differentiation are:
- Local – Ability to provide personal attention and build meaningful relationships in the Beach Cities and South Bay area of Los Angeles, CA
- Strategic - Technical Internet marketing expertise to build traditional and non-traditional online strategies
- Execution – Strong partnerships to deliver best-in-class results
- Price competitive – Affordable full-service digital marketing for small businesses
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Small business owners in the South Bay area of Los Angeles, including sole proprietors. We want to position our firm as The South Bay's Holistic Online Strategist. The logo must show that we are professional and the local expert at what we do.
In the future we will be doing more contests to create logos for our clients, so we are interested to see you work.
1. The logo can either be typographic or include a small graphic.
2. Typeface must be san-serif. I love Helvetica, but you don't have to use it.
3. We chose the name Live Happy Marketing because we are positive and happy people and we want our clients to feel good about our partnership with them.
Graphics - In the past, we have used palm trees/beach scenes to depict our outlook on business, and we have also used "Apple-computer-like" graphics.
We like clean, contemporary designs that still speak to the conservative businesses that use our services.
4. Formats needed:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)