Gedanggoreng did a nice job hanging in there as we worked through some alternate looks. Happy with the final outcome.
Wow, we love our design soooo much! DayNews delivered exactly what we hoped we would achieve by going through this process - a logo design that is unique and creative, that reflected the core values of our business, and that we loved. Thankyou DayNews! We would have no hesitation in recommending DayNews as a designer, and will be sure to use his services again if the need arises. He was flexible, patient (we were very fussy!) and responded to all of our feedback. Thankyou!
- Melbourne ABI Speech
It was a great experience working with designer Ristidesain. She was very responsive and receptive to all communications. It was a true collaboration. She was extremely patient as I navigated the creative process, offering multiple versions of designs. I would definitely work with this designer in the future!
What a talented designer he was able to transform an idea we had in our head, to a real life design. Designer responds to any request promptly. Great working with you!
- asu gaul_^
Great logo design, worked together with me to deliver exactly what I needed.
Love my new logo design!! Friendly, quick and proficient. Highly recommend!!
How ryansphysio started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Physio At Your Place
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- I will be providing a mobile physiotherapy business to patients in the comfort of their own home. I will be driving to patients home and taking a portable massage table and a physio kit bag to supply treatment with. Treatments will include soft tissue massage, joint mobilisation, acupuncture, taping and exercise prescription.
- The business will be servicing the coastal areas of Sydney's Eastern Suburbs (Bondi, Coogee, Bronte etc)
- The majority of my clientele are from very affluent backgrounds and most, but not all, are quite wealthy. The clientele is predominantly above 50 years of age, however I do treat younger and sportier patients as well.
- Common patient goals are retuning to activities like golf, tennis, sailing, walking or running.
- Logo will be used for Business cards and possibly website.
- Business cards will be handed to patients, doctors and Orthopaedic Surgeons
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I would like a picture and business name incorporated into logo
- I envision the picture emphasising high quality mobile treatment in the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- It can be a little fun and light hearted, but not too cartoonish, and needs to be sophisticated enough to impress wealthy clientele and medical professionals
- Comfort, Convenience, healing, high quality and professional are all themes I would like to get across to clients.