Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury. Preference for logo "negative" with a black or dark background with white/light text.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Things I like:
1. Contrasting themes that play on the company name "Lightspell"
2. Light/Shadow or Day/Night themes (ie: crescent moon in design? light coming over the dawn between the words Lightspell and Photography?)
3. Any original graphic concepts that evoke the sense of casting "light as a spell" to convey photography.
4. I'm open minded to both simple/elegant designs or more complex/sophisticated designs.
Things I don't like (unless you convince me otherwise):
1. Plain fonts without design originality.
2. A graphic of a shutter or camera as part of the logo.
3. Something that looks like everyone else's logo.
I just wanted to say that I have received some fantastic submissions so far and wanted to thank everyone for this experience. The level of talent and creativity far surpassed my imagination with every single designer that I've had a chance to work with and I'm grateful for this opportunity to have had my logo project considered. The best submissions seem to be the ones that take some risk and step out of the box into a work of originality. Regardless, thank you everyone- for being wonderfully talented artists that create what dreams are made of..