I'm changing directions of my photography business from classic artistic portraiture to specializing in Boudoir. I need a logo that will still be able to flow from all the portraiture I provide, but I want to vamp it up for my Boudoir photography as that will be my main focus.
I have my mind set on a few designers submissions so if you are not these designers, there is no need for you to make any submissions. I'm sorry you are just a little bit too late to make submissions as it's so close to the end, and I already have my mind set on these designs. Thanks for your interest.
The ones in consideration are
mgram1, BRAND, SweetShe, and Veromark.
I apologize in advance if I give too much information,I’m just really excited about this! I'm a 26yr old photographer and juststarted my business 1 1/2 yrs ago. One of my friends asked me to do a Boudoirshoot for her as a wedding night present for her husband and it turned out sowell, I got more requests for it. I'm all about making women, any shape orsize, feel like a Victoria Secret model, and giving them a once in alifetime experience. I'm still going to provide all my portrait services, ifrequested, but mainly focus on Boudoir.
I'm redo-ing my basement into a studio. I'm using a 1920/30's Hollywood Glamtheme with a touch of Victorian flare. My vision is to have it feel likeMarylin Monroe's backstage dressing room, with loads of platinum, crystal, andsplashes of color. The photography sets are going to have deep luscious colors,bold patterns, satin materials, animal print, faux fur, feather boas, pearls,sexy stilettos, lace and fishnet, crystal beads, and a sparkling beverage tosip with their favorite music playing in the background.
Here is my latest shoot. It is more glamour then boudoir but you will beable to see my shooting and album design style.
I'm looking for a logo with a background color/texture that goes welltogether. I want it to be my signature thing, as I will be using it in my albumdesigns, business cards, and website. I'm also going to incorporate my logo, onits own, as a watermark or stamp, to be used on my proofs and albums, etc...Iwant to see the logo stand alone on the background, as well as with my businessname, and both on a light and dark background.
I'm really excited to move forward with this venture so I'm going to begiving tons of helpful feedback!
- *** I do want the initials, *bp*, to be my main logo,as it will be able to flow between all of my services. But I want to vamp it up for my Boudoir, byadding an additional design element to it. You can take it anywhere from flourishes, tolips, to feathers, etc... - For colors, I picture, pinks, reds, purples,yellows, oranges, creams/whites, and browns. - I do like the colors and look this designer used,in entry 25 http://99designs.com/contests/15430…#entry-25- ** My website right now is clean and simple, so Ido like that style, yet it doesn't give the look and feel I want.*I find I'm being drawn to colorful and decorative. Something more fun and sexy.*- I do love textures too. I like Damask,Flourishes, polka dots, lace...but it can't be overpowering or too busy. I findif you are zoomed in more on the design, it’s easier to look at and not as busy.I found some examples, I do not own them! http://99designs.com/contests/8494/…3#entry-69 http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-148…a-rip.html http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-194…round.html http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-197…round.html http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-222…lors.html- I also like the grunge/worn out textures, sothat it fades nicely as a background and allows the crisp lines of the text tostand out.- I want it to convey fun and sassy, yet classy!- ** I'm more drawn to a script decorative initials, and non script business name.
- ** I'm more attracted to feminine looking logos. It feels like Boudoir to me :)- This website is nice in design and color http://www.blutemplates.com/rita/index2.php- Provide in Vector format. I use Adobe photoshop CS3and am planning on getting illustrator.
- ** I'm a painter too, and one designer tried a brush stroke in the font and that looked kinda neat too, so I'm open to that as well! I'm hoping that once I get this sorted out I am going to offer paintings as another service, like turn their pin up shoot into an actual painting, like an Elvgren girl.
- No Scriptina as it's too heavily used.
- No Camera/photography clip art or design elements
- Nothing too traditional looking
- Nothing to do with stars/moon/sun- Nothing associated with afterlife
- the initials confined in a shape, like circle or square
- body silhouettes