It was just great working with Khingkhing - he was very communicative and very prompt. It was really easy to convey my ideas to him and his attention to detail and creativity was great!
How jarrod.is started their logo design journey
Jarrod Hunt Photography
I am a photographer just starting up my own business, not specialising in any particular style of photography yet. Available to shoot events, weddings, portraits, babies/children, landscapes etc, quite general.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am quite a general photographer at the moment, so targeting a wide audience. Weddings, events, family/kids/individual portraiture is what I would be aiming at. Something modern and dynamic, but still appealling to people of all ages
-No slogans or taglines
- Would like an Icon, perhaps incorporating JHP, or JH with a camera, or something else obvious to photography, like a flash, film strip, or lens or something similar.
- 5 pointed star is a possibility aswell
- Preferably bold colours, no pastels or gradients. Black/red/yellow/blue/grey would be my preferred colours, although open to others
- People should be able to identify that I am a photographer when they see my logo
- Should look contemporary, something slick and modern looking. Although should still look professional, I am a small business, after all :)
- Ideally would work on a black or white background
- I would like to use the logo for my website, but also for letterheads, business cards, stationery etc