We're building tools for Twitter power users who follow hundreds or thousands of people, and for groups of people who want to communicate together without following everyone individually. We're looking for a light, airy logo that conveys simplicity and friendliness.
We're a young, vibrant group of guys winging it and building our first online company. We're looking for a fun, easygoing, relaxed logo that uses a feather, or a group of feathers, or a zoom of feathers on a bird, or whatever.
- A feather (or more than one). Can be completely stylized or literal.
- White background
- Convey simplicity, friendliness, airiness
- Scale down well to 300x100 or 100x300 pixels (can be horizontal or vertical, or square if it looks good scaled down to around 150x150 max)
- San serif fonts.
- Working in an RSS-style logo (but not the official RSS logo, since that's copyrighted) or something that conveys large numbers is worth bonus points, but totally not required
- Text overlapping the logo - unless the text IS the logo by itself, or like if the feathers were somehow integrated into the word "Pheathr".
- The Twitter font or the Twitter birds, or anything copyrighted about the Twitter experience
- The fail whale (don't jinx us, hahaha)
- Arial or Helvetica (if it looks like I built the logo myself in MS Paint, that's a bad sign, heh.)