Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How therman started their logo design journey
Design an athletic glossy logo for a site dedicated to mental toughness/sport psychology coaching
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
This is a community awareness site dedicated to educating athletes,parents and coaches on the importance of developing the mental aspectof sport.
Please remember this is a global brand.
This logoshould be representative of something that is a harbinger of hope andmotivation. We teach goal setting, visualization, relaxationtechniques and strategies for athletes. We also give parents andcoaches advice on how to raise and coach young players...
There are a couple of ideas on the sample idea page.
- Here are some samples of what I like http://www.thepeakathlete.com/public/logos.html
- The colors to possibly use are: orange, purple, silver, gold, red
- I'd like the font to be rounded
- I like web 2.0 styles
- I'd also like to see some samples that are 3-D
- #46 is the closest submission so far... please use it as a guide. I like the font and the circular graphic - but would prefer the letters - 'tpa' to be integrated into the circular graphic.
- The tag line is "Where Champions Are Made" - it would be nice to an option with or without the tagline.