Terrific design and very receptive to our feedback.
He understood the look and feel we wanted... and did a great job.
- Jude Walsh
Jude was an abosolute pleasure to work with! She is very quick and eager to accommodate your every request. A professional through and through! Couldn't be happier with result!
- PIXELHUB DESIGNS
I had a great expérience and Pixelhub deisgns created a state of the art logo for our company. Really professionnel and talented, don't hesite to work with this awesome designer.
Did 1 on 1 project, worked seamlessly! Got all questions answered and had all my critiques fixed, all in a timely fashion. Cant say enough I highly recommend her.
How BernardGOLSTEIN started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
The language of their future (please provide an option without the incorporation)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Childhood is a unique period where language acquisition is possible with little effort and great results. By tapping this incredible characteristic VivaLing will change children's lives forever.
VivaLing is a virtual language acquisition platform for kids
- virtual : online
- language acquisition : ability to acquire a language unconsciously, without trying to consciously learn it
- for kids : 0 to 12 years old.
On VivaLing kids will have pen friends and video friends speaking the language they are trying to learn; they will play simple or complex language games ; and they will have some video language tutoring.
VivaLing is an international company.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo must be simple, yet recognizable at once thanks to a VERY unique feature. The unique feature must go beyond the "VivaLing" word, as this word may be slightly altered in some countries with very specific language characteristics and different scripts
- The logo should reflect the excitement of discovery and the joy of learning for young children through friends and play. It should be vibrant and full of energy.
- The global nature of the company should be reminded. The logo should NOT bear any connotation of any specific country, race, culture... It should be universal. It must be acceptable in Asian as well as western cultures.
- The logo should be appealing to kids (they need something fun), and but also to parents who are entrusting VivaLing with the future of their kids
- In terms of colours we are undecided and open to exploring the following 3 options :
(1) multi-color (google type), or
(2) 1 or max 2 colors in a given representation of the logo. However we could have several pairs of colors possible, or
(3) white font with a series of different possible backgrounds.
The criteria that will be used to rate and rank the logos are fully aligned with the statements above :
(1) simplicity and immediate recognizability
(2) conveying of business message (easy language education for kids)
(3) appeal to kids ...
(4) appeal to parents
(5) world-friendliness of logo
The example logos are just examples. If we can be pleasantly surprised by a different idea that ranks high on the 5 criteria above, we will be all the happier that we have found you.