Oregon State University is looking for a logo for a new upscale market (similar to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc. ) featuring local products produced with sustainable practices. The positioning statement reads:
Especially for the busy first and second year student, Cascadia Market is the premium nutritious food market where you can discover your groceries and sundries in a uniquely intriguing, warm, and organic environment. A place where users feel they can get the largest selection on campus of wholesome, fresh, high quality products that links to local growers and sustainable practices.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Item 1...Emphasis should be on the design of "Cascadia" with the word "Market" being less prominent.
- Should resonate with description above.
- Must attract traditionally aged college students as well as faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Item 1...Nothing campy or cartoony.
- Should not incorporate OSU look and feel (i.e. colors, logo, wordmarks, etc.)