daniele.panzarin got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Originality with a few strokes
Check out daniele.panzarin's Logo design contest…
Travel & Hotel
We are an Incentive Travel Operator. We work for companies that want to organize Incentive trips ( travel business award), Events, Meetings & Congresses. Ours is a creative work, we must always propose a trip / event that is memorable and unique! Luxury, exclusivity, perfection, are the prerogatives of every trip / event We work mainly in Italy (80%), but also in the rest of Europe (20%) Our business is B2B. I would like a logo with a clean writing, for all our name " EVENTS ON THE GO "and the two "o", those of "O"n the G"o", connect ( unite, join ) with a simple and original shape that gives a sense of movement. A second alternative would be only the "o" at the end of On the G"o", always make it in a simple and original shape that gives a sense of movement if it helps, what identifies an incentive / event, mainly are: people who are having fun, gala dinners, cocktail party
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors: Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision. Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication. Let designers make suggestions:
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $299.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
daniele.panzarin collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
"gezipgördüm", actually "gezipgordum.com" is one of the most known travel blog in Turkey. Our brand name "gezip gördüm"
Travel agency specializing in Disney and beach, more luxury side
It is a reusable seat cover for airplane seats and reusable tray table cover.
Travel agency specialized in luxury resorts, Hotels and Villas. Our target to provide a unique vacation for our clients.