What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- This is a pet product used to mark teeth for dogs and cats. I would like the entire name of the product in the logo "The Original Yami Marker" but am open to other interpretations.
Thanks and good luck.
- (optional) the area under the m in Yami should look like a dog molar (this is a certain tooth in the dogn's mouth).
- Very good to include since it adds the registered trademark insignia within the logo- the i in Yami should have a shaded cap (similar to a thimble) with an R on top. These are tooth markers that cap the teeth. The R on top of the I can also double as the sign for a registered trademark.
- Should be able to fit on a piece of paper 2.5 inches tall x 2.75 inches wide.
- Really don't want dog and cat images since that is very cliche in the veterinary world.