I've included some files that may help with the design.
– color.jpg – We like this color combination and prefer that the logo incorporate it.
– 1.jpg – We found this logo online, and we'd like something custom along these lines.
– 2 – This is a very rough sketch of our first choice/idea for the logo. We live in a very mountainous area with a lot of forests, so we thought the primary logo could look like both a tree and an eyeball (to represent the optometry/eye-doctor practice). Perhaps the branches could be a little thicker in the middle section of the tree to make it look a bit like a pupil in the middle of the eye/tree?
– 3.jpg – This is another idea we had for a logo. It's similar to the first one, but the tree itself would look like the pupil.
– 4.jpg – Similar to the first option, but it'd have two trees so it looks like a pair of glasses.
As far as the text/wording, we’d like for “Blue Ridge Eye Associates” to be in a clean sans serif font, and we’d like for “of Rockbridge County” to be in a serif font.