1) Colors - we had green and blue in mind, however we are open to other colors that go well with each other.
2) Bold - we want the image to be unique, brand imaging, easily recognizable and attention grabbing.
3) Youthful - we sell primarily to people 20-30 so the logo should be youth oriented.
4) Refined/Professional - while being edgy, we'd like the logo not to stray too far from normal. This means no bubbly, comic, or illegible fonts.
5) Gas gauge/ gauge - this is an idea that we really liked from the first contest! My favorite use of the gas gauge was where the forward "slash" on the W of FLOW was pointing towards "Full." This is not an absolute necessity, but we really liked that idea.
8) High Flow - stress the 'High Flow' part of High Flow Fuel Systems